- The present terms form an integral part of the agreement. Any provisions in conflict therewith must be in writing.
They shall prevail to the exclusion of all the general conditions printed on the documents originating with the buyer, insomuch as those latter conditions are at variance with the former.
- Our quotations are free of engagement and without any liability on our part.
- Any complaints about the goods/wares supplied by us cannot be entertained unless they reach us, in writing, within max. seven days after the delivery date.
- Our deliveries are payable within 30 days from the date of invoice.
- The wares/goods supplied by us remain the vendor’s full property until paid for in full.
- Any unpaid invoice will, ipso jure and without notice of default, accrue interest at a rate of 12 % per annum as from the due date.
- If the invoice is still unpaid 7 days after a dunning letter, sent by registered post, then the debt will, on top of that, be increased by 10 % of the invoice amount. This is regarded as a fixed indemnification for the expenses (other than the loss of interest) and for the actual court costs thus incurred. In cases where the vendor fails to fulfil his/its obligations, the consumer, i.e. any natural or legal person who/which acquires or uses the products or services for non-professional only shall, under common law, be entitled to claim compensation at law.
- If the invoice is still unpaid on the 7th day after a dunning letter, sent by registered post, then the agreement can, by us, be cancelled ipso jure and this by means of a simple declaration to that effect, sent by registered post and without prejudicing the obligation of the defaulting buyer to pay compensation.
- All our agreements are governed by and construed in accordance with Belgian law. Provided the customer is a natural or legal person who/which acquires or uses the products or services for non-professional reasons only, then any disputes arising from the present contract shall be settled before the Court of the consumer’s domicile. In all other cases, the courts of Ghent shall have sole jurisdiction.
Jabbla - Victoriastraat 52 - 9000 Gent - Belgium
0032 9 331 58 58